Lava has launched V2s smart phone, latest 4G smartphone in series. It is a 5-inch HD IPS display, power full 1 GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop), which is upgradable to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) in the future.
It has dual SIM support, similar to most other Lava smartphones. It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera for better images even in low lighting conditions.
The Lava V2s is powered by a 2500mAh removable battery. It measures 141.60 x 70.80 x 8.00 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 129.00 grams.
Lava International is an Indian company that offers smartphones and tablets. Apart from India, the company also has operations in Africa. The company has launched a Android smartphones.
- 1GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6735P processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 2GB DDR3 RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- 8MP rear camera with dual LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED Flash
- Dual SIM
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 142x71x8mm; Weight: 127g
- 2500mAh battery